The Federation of Estonian Chemical Industries (FECI), founded on the 16th of September 1991, is a non-profit organization, representing Estonian chemical industry. The organization was founded with the aim to address the needs and solve the problems of the chemical companies.
Our vision & mission
At present the Federation of Estonian Chemical Industries has 52 members. The most important fields of activities are:
- Oil shale Industry
- Consumer/applied Chemistry and Cosmetics
- Dyes, paints and varnishes Industry
- Construction Chemistry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Organic Synthesis
- Chemicals Transport
- Science Development
Main Goal of the Federation of Estonian Chemical Industries is:
- Developing Estonian chemical industry;
- Increasing its safety and competitiveness.
Main tools are:
- Mediating the information