TTÜ Virumaa kolledži Põlevkivi Kompetentsikeskus
Järveküla tee 75, 30322 Kohtla-Järve
Fields of activity
Education, research and development activities in the field of natural sciences
Oil Shale Competence Center
Oil Shale Competence Center is R&D unit, which offers services to enterprises and public
sector primarily in the field of oil shale and chemistry.
- offers development and laboratory services;
- offers business services to the companies of another technical fields;
- carries out scientific researches in its sphere of action.
RESEARCH TESTING LABORATORY lines of activity:
- analyses of solid mineral fuels, wood, plastic, tires etc.
- analyses of liquid fuels
- biofuels analyses and investigations
- analyses of water
- processes of organic chemistry, including hydrogenation, high pressure, and high-
- thermal processing of materials (pyrolysis)
Watch introductory video: